Future World Models are now stocking the Bullitt B-222 Nitro Engine.
The Bullitt B-222 is the latest evolution of the famous OS Spec'ed and proven powerhouse that has been a winner at numerous races in the UK and worldwide.
With upgrades that enhance its performance and drivability, the Bullitt B-222 Nitro Engine gives the club racer the advantages of a competition grade power plant at a competitive price.
You'll hear the difference in the engine's roar when warming it up. Once you've experienced the speed and power of the Bullitt B-222, you'll certainly be on the fast track to the top step of the podium.
Bullitt B-222 Key Features:
- Engineered for up-and-coming 1/8 scale buggy club racers, with upgrade capability for competing at the highest levels.
- A dependable, low-maintenance engine that fits into most any RC Racer's budget.
- Bullitt parts are available for updating the outer and inner heads, crankcase, crankshaft and more.
- Easy-to-tune 21J3-I carburettor with 6.5 mm restrictor
- Long stroke engine provides more torque
- Enhanced low-to middle-range torque provides a great advantage on tracks that require lots of power
Bullitt B-222 Specifications:
Displacement: 0.211 cu in (3.46 cc)
Bore: .641 in (16.27 mm)
Stroke: .661 in (16.8 mm)
Practical RPM: 4,000-40,000
Power Output @ 33,000 rpm: 2.45 ps/2.42 hp
Weight: 13.40 oz (380 g)
Includes: P3 turbo plug