Future World Models are now stocking the Bullitt B-223 Nitro Engine.
The Bullitt B-223 is the latest evolution of the famous OS Spec'ed and proven powerhouse that continues to be a winner at numerous races in the UK and worldwide.
With a major step forward in fuel economy and reliability the OS spec'ed Bullitt engine has shown yet again why it is the envy of RC engine world with upgrades that continues to set an already high benchmark.
The Bullitt B-223 Nitro Engine gives the club racer more bottom and mid power, super smooth linear curve and greater fuel economy.
Bullitt B-223 Key Features:
- Engineered for up-and-coming 1/8 scale buggy club racers, with upgrade capability for competing at the highest levels.
- A dependable, low-maintenance engine that fits into most any RC Racer's budget.
- Bullitt parts are available for updating the outer and inner heads, crankcase, crankshaft and more.
- Easy-to-tune 21J carburettor with 9 mm restrictor
- Enhanced low-to middle-range torque provides a great advantage on tracks that require lots of power
Bullitt B-223 Specifications:
Displacement: 0.211 cu in (3.46 cc)
Bore: .646 in (16.4 mm)
Stroke: .664 in (16.4 mm)
Practical Rotation Speed: 4,000-42,000 rpm
Power Output @ 34,000 rpm: 2.65 ps/2.61 hp
Weight: 12.25 oz (347 g)
Includes: P3 turbo plug