Future World Models are now stocking Eartec UltraLITE 2 Person Single EarCup Wireless Headsets.
Struggle to hear your pitman when RC racing? Missed that important pit call due to noise? Then the Eartec Ultralite Headset system is the perfect accessory for your pit bag.
Ideal for those close races when the pitstop can help gain that coveted bump up spot or top step on the podium.
Being duplex headsets both the driver and pitman can communicate with each other throughout the race, with a swivel microphone that is attached to the headset allowing the driver to keep both hands on their transmitter – all-the-time!
With a single ear piece, that can be worn on either ear, the headsets adheres to EFRA rules so that the driver can also hear the race director/commentator while also being able to communicate with their pit crew. The microphone has a swivel motion so that it can be switched on or off during the race too.
Eartec have been a leader in full duplex communications since 1961 and the UltraLITE Single ear cup headsets eclipse all other competitors full duplex headsets for performance and convenience because the transceiver and battery compartment is built right inside the ear cup eliminating obtrusive headset and battery wires.
Working off a 1.728GHz bandwidth eliminates any interference with RC's 2.4GHz transmitters and receivers and has a range of 400m
The Eartec UltraLITE Wireless Headsets can also be paired with multiple headsets and also available in double ear pieces for the pit crew.
The Eartec UltraLITE Wireless Headsets kit come with carry case, 2 batteries and dual battery charger.
Eartec UltraLITE 2 Person Single Cup Headset Specifications:
- Standard DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Frequency 1920 – 1930MHz (USA)
- Euro Frequency 1880 – 1900MHz (EURO)
- Channel Bandwidth 1.728 GHz
- Modulation Type GFSK
- Transmission Speed 1.152 Mbps (Baud Rate)
- Duplexing Time Division Duplex (TDD)
- Speech Encoding ADPCM / 32bit/s
- RF Accessing Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
- Range 400 meters in open space
- Headset Power Supply Rechargeable Lithium 3.7 V/ 800 mAh 3.0 Wh
- Charger Power Supply AC / adapter: INPUT 110-40 Vac
- Charge Time 3 Hours
- Operation Time 6 Hours
- Normal Condition of Use 0 C to 10 C
- Storage Temperature -10 C to 60 C
- No FCC License Required
** Please Note that the use of headsets is currently not permitted to be used during racing in the BRCA 1/8 Rally Cross Nationals. Future World Models are in discussions with the BRCA to review this ruling.
- These are also identical to the RC Communications headsets advertised from America.
*** 1/8 and 1/10 Circuit Nationals have agreed to let racers use these headsets.