Future World Models are now stocking Eartec UltraLITE Additional Single Ear Cup Wireless Headset.
Please Note that this is a Remote Eartec UltraLITE Additional Single Cup Headset and must be paired up with a master headset in order for it to work. A Lithium battery is included with the headset.
Struggle to hear your pitman when RC racing? Missed that important pit call due to noise? Then the Eartec UltraLITE Headset system is the perfect accessory for your pit bag.
Ideal for those close races when the pitstop can help gain that coveted bump up spot or top step on the podium.
Being duplex headsets both the driver and pitman can communicate with each other throughout the race, with a swivel microphone that is attached to the headset allowing the driver to keep both hands on their transmitter – all-the-time!
With a single ear piece, that can be worn on either ear, the headsets adheres to EFRA rules so that the driver can also hear the race director/commentator while also being able to communicate with their pit crew. The microphone has a swivel motion so that it can be switched on or off during the race too.
Working off a 1.728GHz bandwidth eliminates any interference with RC's 2.4GHz transmitters and receivers and has a range of 400m
The Eartec UltraLITE Wireless Headsets can also be paired with multiple headsets and also available in double ear pieces for the pit crew.
Eartec UltraLITE 2 Additional Single Cup Headset Specifications:
- Standard DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Frequency 1920 – 1930MHz (USA)
- Euro Frequency 1880 – 1900MHz (EURO)
- Channel Bandwidth 1.728 GHz
- Modulation Type GFSK
- Transmission Speed 1.152 Mbps (Baud Rate)
- Duplexing Time Division Duplex (TDD)
- Speech Encoding ADPCM / 32bit/s
- RF Accessing Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
- Range 400 meters in open space
- Headset Power Supply Rechargeable Lithium 3.7 V/ 800 mAh 3.0 Wh
- Charger Power Supply AC / adapter: INPUT 110-40 Vac
- Charge Time 3 Hours
- Operation Time 6 Hours
- Normal Condition of Use 0 C to 10 C
- Storage Temperature -10 C to 60 C
- No FCC License Required