HB Racing(Hot Bodies) E817-V2 Electric Buggy in Stock!
Future World Models are now stocking the updated 2016 European Electric Championships Winning HB Racing(Hot Bodies) E817 V2 Electric 1/8th Buggy.
The E817 V2 E-Buggy from HB Racing follows on from the updated V2 Nitro Buggy, and have added some of the same subtle updates along with the new molded nylon wing and JConcepts Silencer Body shell.
The design team at HB Racing took the proven D815 V2 platform and created the E817. It's optimized for electric power and has all of the newest features and updates. Most of the tuning parts are compatible with the recently released D817 nitro buggy, so spare parts and options are race-proven and already available.
The E817 V2 was designed with a purpose. An impressive list of standard features is packed inside the E817 V2 kit box. Fine tuned by HB Racing's team drivers and staff so it can be easily built, tuned to a wide variety of track conditions, and quickly maintained between heats.
The E817 V2 has a fully adjustable battery mounting system that can handle a wide variety of battery configurations. When using Shorty packs, multiple mounting points allow you to easily move the weight bias fore/aft to help tune the balance of the car. The batteries are held in place securely, and mounted directly on the chassis for the lowest CG possible.
The E817 V2 Electric Buggy is a great buggy and proven race winner straight out of the box for club racers alike.
HB Racing E817 V2 Electric Buggy Key Features:-
- NEW v2 JConcepts Silencer buggy body
- NEW v2 Molded nylon rear wing
- NEW Universal drive shafts (HB-204015 and HB-204016)
- NEW v2 Narrow rear shock tower
- NEW v2 Front linkage geometry spacers
- NEW v3 Stronger Aluminum caster blocks
- NEW v2 Revised shock length
- NEW v2 Updated body mounts
- NEW v2 Increased clearance ball end links
- Low CG battery mounting system
- Dual clamp aluminum motor mount
- Fully adjustable battery mounting system
- Accepts 4s packs, 2x2s, and 2x2s 'shorty' packs
- Fine adjustment aluminum D-Mount
- HB monocoque suspension arms
- Carbon graphite rear hub carrier arms
- One-piece lightweight wing mount
- Aluminum steering blocks
- Carbon graphite steering arms
- Stand-up servo mounting
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Big bore threaded coilover shocks
- Hard anodized aluminum shock towers
- Aluminum arm blocks
- Protective boots on central drivetrain
- Threaded outer hinge pins
- Sway bars front and rear
- Lightened steel spur gear
- Lightweight diff outdrives and center inputs
- Lightweight front aluminium axles