HBRacing(Hot Bodies) E819 Electric Buggy in Stock!
Future World Models are now stocking the updated 2016 European Electric Championships Winning HB Racing(Hot Bodies) E819 Electric 1/8th Buggy.
The E819 E-Buggy from HB Racing follows on from the updated D819 Nitro Buggy, and have added some of the same subtle updates along with the new molded nylon wing and JConcepts S15 Body shell.
The design team at HB Racing took the proven D819 platform and created the E819. It's optimized for electric power and has all of the newest features and updates. Most of the tuning parts are compatible with the recently released D819 nitro buggy, so spare parts and options are race-proven and already available.
The E819 was designed with a purpose. An impressive list of standard features is packed inside the E819 kit box. Fine tuned by HB Racing's team drivers and staff so it can be easily built, tuned to a wide variety of track conditions, and quickly maintained between heats.
The E819 has a fully adjustable battery mounting system that can handle a wide variety of battery configurations. When using Shorty packs, multiple mounting points allow you to easily move the weight bias fore/aft to help tune the balance of the car. The batteries are held in place securely, and mounted directly on the chassis for the lowest CG possible.
The E819 Electric Buggy is a great buggy and proven race winner straight out of the box for club racers alike.
HB Racing E819 Electric Buggy Key Features:-
- NEW Long wheelbase chassis
- NEW Narrow hex hubs
- NEW Heavy duty spur gear
- NEW JConcepts S15 clear body
- NEW 43/13 front & rear differentials
- NEW Revised graphite rear hub carrier plates
- NEW Revised rear drivetrain
- Molded nylon rear wing
- Front linkage geometry spacers
- Fine adjustment aluminium D-Mount
- Universal drive shafts
- Low CG battery mounting system
- Dual clamp aluminium motor mount
- Fully adjustable battery mounting system
- Accepts 4s packs, 2x2s, and 2x2s 'shorty' packs
- Narrow rear shock tower
- HB monocoque suspension arms
- Aluminum servo saver arm
- One-piece lightweight wing mount
- Aluminum caster blocks
- Aluminum steering blocks
- Carbon graphite steering arms
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Big bore threaded coilover shocks
- Hard anodized aluminium shock towers
- Aluminum arm blocks
- Threaded outer hinge pins
- Stand-up servo mounting
- Sway bars front and rear
- Split centre bulkhead
- Lightweight diff outdrives and center inputs
- Lightweight front aluminium axles