Future World Models are now stocking the excellent Xpert Servo range.
Xpert Servos are a range of high spec brushless servos with increased efficiency and reduced running temperatures.
Xpert RC have been developing their servos for some time now and have been carrying out extended durability testing and performance testing is some of the toughest fields in the market including 1/8th Buggy and Truggy.
The SI Series servos all feature brushless motors and 4096 steps of resolution giving ultra precise control and low current draw.
The SI Series servos feature a machined outer case which locates directly on the brushless motor to provide cooling, increasing efficiency and strength. Also features O Ring seals between case sections and even on the retaining screws.
- Brushless Motor provides superb speed and power as well as stunning efficiency and low current draw even in relatively high torque applications..
- High Voltage - for usage between 6.0v and upto Direct Lipo 8.4v
- 4096 Resolution steps provides super accurate class leading control
- CNC Machined outer case gives strength and cooling to the servo
- Fully ballraced, metal geared high precision drive train.
- One of the lightest servos on the market in this class at just 65g
- Comes supllied with mounting grommets to reduce vibration through to the servo, a selection of horns and fittings.
- All Xpert RC Servos will come with a 12month warranty, which is an exchange warranty rather than repair.
- PLEASE NOTE: This does not cover water damage or incorrect set up of the servo such as EPA settings / servo stalling.
SI-4401 Specifications.Dimensions: L40mm x W20mm x H37.8mm
Speed @ 8.4v / 60deg 0.079secs
Torque @ 8.4v 18.80 kg/cm (260.94 oz/in)
Speed @ 7.4v / 60deg 0.090secs
Torque @ 7.4v 16.56 kg/cm (231.67 oz/in)
Speed @ 6.0v / 60deg 0.111secs
Torque @ 6.0v 14.92 kg/cm (207.09 oz/in)
Gear: 7075 Aircraft Alloy
Case: Outer Aluminium 25 Tooth Spline
Operating Voltage 6.0v – 8.4v
Suggested Useage: 1/8th Buggy, 1/5th Throttle